Gå tilbage   Rollespilsfabrikkens Forum > It is better to die for the Emperor

Lukket emne
Emneværktøjer Visningsmetode
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 09:56
Dan True Dan True er offline

Tilmeldingsdato: Sep 2008
Standard Questions, Answers and Enthusiasm

Hello..

I have been dreaming of making a scenarie like this for a couple of years now, but never had the ressources or contacts neccesary. So I am looking forward to this with all possible anticipation

I have a question though which I could not find on the site:

How do the scenarie deal with weaponry? Do we use softball or lasers? Or do we say "bang bang" (meh?). And what with close combat weapons? Will we see latex powerfists and power weapons (Faraos sells power swords and axes at the moment)?

I take that you haven't been able to borrow an PMV from the army, but a chimera would be awesome! And pretty unsafe.

- Dan

PS: Due to my eagerness for this project, I would love to help out if there's anything I can help with.

Sidst redigeret af Dan True : Thu, 4 Sep 2008 kl. 09:58
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:01
Hans Feilberg Hans Feilberg er offline
Medlem af Rollespilsfabrikken

Tilmeldingsdato: Apr 2006
Send en meddelelse til Hans Feilberg via MSN
Standard

Hey Dan. I know that we have bought 100 guns, which will be delivered to all the players.
Some of them will most likely be converted to other types of guns, such as bolters or what do i know
But they ony say "Bang Bang", so i take that is the general system.

As to melee weaponry - a more clear answear will most like come

- Hans
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:25

Standard

That sounds fine. Then I surely hope that latex cc weapons are allowed What wouldn't be cooler than chrushing cultists with a power fist

Really looking forward to getting more info on this; how well represented the rank-system is and reading about the setting. I'm as eager as a little schoolgirl at her first prom. Without the nausia of course.

Dan, who is hoping to finally get to use his Commissar kostume.
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 15:06
junior junior er offline

Lokation: Hobro
Send en meddelelse til junior via MSN Send en meddelelse til junior via Skype
Standard

Well when we're at the questions.
The costumes, are we due to hand them back? Or can we keep them?
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 17:11
Claus Raasteds avatar
Claus Raasted Claus Raasted er offline
Asshands

Tilmeldingsdato: Feb 2006
Standard

Hi Dan

Latex close-combat weapons are most definitely allowed!
And send us a picture of you in the commissar uniform.. - if it's cool, we'll find a character where you get to use it.

And for Junior (who should register in his real name, so it's easier for people not to get confused )
Sadly, no, you won't be able to keep your uniforms... not at the price we're asking, but if you fall in love with your costume during the larp, we might be persuaded to sell. But that's a special case... the costumes, guns, equpiment and so on are only for borrowing... so we can make more larps with tons of gear without the players having to pay for it every time. )

Sidst redigeret af Claus Raasted : Thu, 4 Sep 2008 kl. 17:13
Ulæst Thu, 4 Sep 2008, 18:19

Standard

Will we be using the classic organisation of the units? Ie:

Company:
Command squad - officer and 4 men.
1-5 squads of 10, each including a sergeant.
Support squads with heavy weapons and special weapons.

Basically: Will we be put in squads of 10, and will someone have to play sergeants, leutenants, vox officers (have you got radio equiptment for that? would be awesome, and funny to see players not trained in their use make a chatter on the voxes) and so on and so forth. And are there heavy/special weapons included in the weaponry for use?

- Dan
Ulæst Fri, 5 Sep 2008, 11:18
Robin Robin er offline

Send en meddelelse til Robin via ICQ Send en meddelelse til Robin via AIM Send en meddelelse til Robin via MSN Send en meddelelse til Robin via Yahoo
Standard

A few questions:

Will it be in English?

Is there any way to help out with background history and fluff? I am an insane fluff-nut and have been for 15 years...
Ulæst Fri, 5 Sep 2008, 13:40
Claus Raasteds avatar
Asshands

Standard

@Robin

1) The larp will be English-only, as is stated on the website.
2) How players can contribute with fluff and content... we're going to discuss that on our meeting Monday, so we can find out how to make use of all your knowledge.

@Dan

1) Yes, squad size will be 10 - though functions will be a bit different from a regular Guard Squad, since we want more specialized functions and less "riflemen".
2) Vox equipment (in the form of walkie talkies) WILL be a part of the larp - both on the Imperial and on the Cult side... though of course the Imperials will have a much better system of commands.
3) Heavy and special weapons will also be included, and both sides will have weapons of this kind...

Sidst redigeret af Claus Raasted : Fri, 5 Sep 2008 kl. 13:42
Ulæst Fri, 5 Sep 2008, 13:49

Standard

Claus, you're making my vildest dreams come true. When can we expect pictures of the setting?

And English only rules.. Nothing sounds more phony than screaming "For the Emperor of Terra!" in danish.... bau bau baaaaaaau
Ulæst Fri, 5 Sep 2008, 13:54
Claus Raasteds avatar
Asshands

Standard

You can see a few pictures from the first 40k larp we did (last winter), which is at the same location...

http://clausraasted.dk/pics/40k/godt_2.JPG
http://clausraasted.dk/pics/40k/godt_5.JPG

We're going a bit more overboard this time, though.
Lukket emne

Emneværktøjer
Visningsmetode

Regler for indlæg